Our guiding principles according to which we work strictly:
- We only work with a limited number of clients in each sector. Through this, we avoid potential conflicts of interest and restrictions in our search.
- We appreciate existing business relationships. We do not try to recruit employees of our customers for other tasks outside their company.
- We only accept exclusive orders. Orders which are simultaneously placed with other consultants are not accepted. A possible parallel address causes irritation and damages the reputation of the client.
- Search mandates are exclusively accepted against a fixed service fee. Contingency fees are not agreed upon, as they impair the independence, diligence and seriousness of the consultancy and thus endanger the interests of all parties involved.
- We take special care when checking references, which are only requested by us personally with the consent of the candidate.
- We regard all information about clients or candidates as strictly confidential, unless we have been expressly authorized to pass it on.